Rules & Registrations
- 75% attendance is compulsory for all students to appear in the final examination held at the end of the academic year.
- No leave is granted except on an application from parents or guardians for plausible reasons only.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 5 consecutive days, render the students liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee of Rs. 1000/- at the discretion of the Principal.
- Student returning to school after suffering from a infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate, permitting him/her to attend the school.
- Students will be allowed to go home once he/she comes to school.
- Principal reserves the right to expel any child on disciplinary ground during the session.